Restorative Yoga Certification Training
This 35-hour Module focuses on the foundation, principles & approach of Restorative Practice which in its very nature emphasizes the biodynamic holistic nature of health and healing.
Designed to be an interactive experiential training, this course is taken by teachers of all yoga disciplines, healing practitioners, as well as students who want to deepen their personal practices.
Full details – thepathyoga.com/workshops/#ryt
This Module lays the groundwork for:
- A solid foundation of postures, benefits, effective propping & flows
- The effects & layers of stress and how these relate to Restorative Practice
- Exploring Self Regulation, Spacial Awareness & Inner Alignment as it relates to Restorative
- Various regulatory and healing perspectives to reach people with injuries, stress, or chronic pain
- Effectively Integrating Restorative Yoga as a standalone practice or within another modality
- Emphasis on embodying the material
- How to effectively integrate Restorative Yoga postures into other Yoga practices
Knowing and embodying restorative will give you the tools to welcome students of all ages, levels, and physical states to experience yoga in the safest way.
Spring 2016: Feb 26th, 27th, 28th & Mar 4th, 5th, 6th 2016 (weekends)
Fall 2016: TBA
Times: Fri 1pm – 6pm, Sat 12pm – 6pm, Sun 1pm – 6pm
Cost: $650 [+ GST] = $682.50
Registration: email@example.com or 604-562-1944